Saturday, October 4, 2008

Viewer Participation

I need a theme. I like themes. They are the security blankets for politicos around the world. Have an election, get a theme for the campaign. Ready for the Election Night party, get a theme song. We're dependent on themes to carry us to the final days of any campaign, whether for President or for County Clerk.

So, this trip needs a theme. I've laid out everything I can about what I am thinking and what this trip is about, but I cannot seem to grasp on any phrase or simplified thought regarding the upcoming adventure. I don't know if I should just keep going without a theme, venturing into the unknown without the blanket. It didn't work work for Linus all that much and I'm not sure if it would work for me. I need to stay focused throughout the remaining days of this campaign and into the days leading up to the flight to Africa.

In other words, I need your help. If you have any thought as to a good theme, let me know. There are so many ways to reach me through today's technology, it's harder to lose track of me than it is to reach me. Let me know what you think and I'll try to sort through them and come up with The Theme for this trip.

No comments: