Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today's The Day!

Finally! After the wait, the government delays and the changes in flight, I am ready to head out on this adventure!

My flight leaves at 4:30 this afternoon from O'Hare and I'll touchdown in Brussels for a few hours before flying to Monrovia. The fun part, sarcastically speaking, will be the long flight without a real chance at getting up and moving around. I'm hoping sleep comes easy for me so I can not worry about jet lag and so the flight doesn't seem as long.

I don't know how often I'll be able to post while I'm overseas, but I'll do so whenever I get a chance. Until then, take care, enjoy the weather and I'll talk to you soon!

1 comment:

LC said...

Hi JUstin! I have tried to leave you many messages but I have been unsuccessful as yet. It is 10pm as I write this and you are finally in the air headed for Belgium first. I am soooo sorry you have to travel alone both ways.I'm also sorry about the delays and the extra money you had to pay. I am hoping the church will help with that when you return. I hope you were able to psyche up again. My heart is with you believe me!
Be our eyes and ears! Keep safe! LC